Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Kapstone Paper and Packaging - the One that Got Away

About 12 months ago I was researching companies that delivered consistent positive earnings and dividends and tripped up on Kapstone (KS) which at the time was trading at around $13. I liked what I saw. I even write about it in a post dated January 17th story that mentions Kapstone

But not knowing their business well I failed to do due diligence and invest and forgot about them. I look back on that bad decision and see that timidness drove it and I was wrong. Not only is Kapstone now trading above $28 but it has continued to grow and deliver dividends over the year.

What a lost opportunity! Over 100% growth and dividends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments. I look forward to replying.